Sunday, April 21, 2013

Magnezzzzzzzzium

So after my post about needing to find ways to get Rapunzel to sleep better, I had some friends suggest Magnesium supplements.  I read about them and decided to give it a try.  I ordered some (with added Calcium and Vitamin D) from Amazon and started it last week.  I noticed a huge difference in her sleep.  When I go in to check on her at night, she's asleep (and not scratching!!).  When I get her up in the morning, her bandages are still intact (instead of ripped to shreds).  When I ask her, "Did you sleep good last night?", instead of answering, "No, I was awake all night," she answers, "I don't know.  I don't remember."  Which to me, means that she slept!!!  She still wakes up during the night (she'll tell me she was awake at 4:12am or 6:27 am because she looks at the clock), but I'll take it!  Her skin has been in much better shape since she's been sleeping better.  Thank you to those who suggested the Magnesium!  It's been a huge blessing!

3 comments: