Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer Bucket List

In honor of the first official day of summer approaching (Friday, June 21), I have compiled our Summer Bucket List for 2013.  I'm not a fan of summer.  Gasp, I know.  But I don't enjoy the heat.  We don't have freezing winters here that leave us longing for warmer days.  We have cool winters that leave us dreading the heat of the summer.  But I am a positive person on the whole, so I try to make the best of summer!  We take the lemons of summer, and make lemonade! (literally)

SUMMER BUCKET LIST 2013

Make homemade lemonade
Plant an herb garden
Have a Movie Night Campout in the living room, to include:
-making tents with sheets/blankets
-roasting weinies and s'mores (with homemade marshmallows) on the stove
-watching a movie
Join summer reading clubs at the library and bookstore
See a Summer Movie
Let the kids paint canvases to hang on the wall
Take pics of kids by state welcome signs
Take fun/silly pics on the beach
Let the kids make garden stones for our flower beds

No comments:

Post a Comment